Trim leaves and stem from cauliflower, but leave it whole.
2. Place cauliflower, stem-side up, into a large bowl or saucepan. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 20 minutes to soften slightly.
3. Meanwhile, strain spinach, pressing well to remove as much liquid as possible. Discard water. Combine spinach with onion, garlic, egg, cream, 1/2 cup parmesan, half the breadcrumbs and oregano. Season and stir well to combine.
4. Preheat oven to 200°c. Line base of a roasting pan with baking paper.
5. Drain cauliflower well. Return to bowl or pan, stem-side up.
6. Spoon spinach mixture into cauliflower, in batches, and use your fingers to push it in between the florets. Repeat until you’ve used all the filling. Place cauliflower, stem-side down, into pan.
7. Combine butter with remaining parmesan and breadcrumbs. Spread mixture over cauliflower. Season.
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until tender. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve.
Photo and original recipe by Woolworths Australia