- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wrap the bacon around the inside of each muffin cup.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease. Flip the bacon around in the muffin cup (this helps keep it’s shape)
- Crack 1 egg into each of the cups, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the egg yolks reach your desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- Enjoy as a quick and easy breakfast or snack.
Tip: Add in any additional herbs, spices or vegetables to mix it up.