Overnight Oats with Berries and Greek Yoghurt Porridge with Strawberry and Pistachios
Blueberry Protein Popsicle
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt
- 2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (we use Formulite)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved
- Place yoghurt in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a high-speed food processor, add strawberries and vanilla protein powder, pulse until berries are just broken up and liquified.
- Pour strawberry mixture on top of the yoghurt. Gently swirl puree into the yoghurt, creating a marble effect, ensuring not to completely mix them together.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle moulds. Freeze for 30 minutes, then insert wooden popsicles sticks into the middle of each mould.
- Continue to freeze for a further 4-6 hours or overnight. To remove, sit each mould in a jug of warm water until the popsicles slowly release from the moulds.