Porridge with Strawberry and Pistachios Baked Salmon
- 216 king prawns
- 2-3 Tbs Chimichurri sauce (see below)
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 cup couscous
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Diced red/green chilli (optional)
- To make the chimichurri, add all ingredients to a food processor and blend to a smooth texture.
- Peel and devein prawns, marinate in two tablespoons if chimichurri, set aside.
- Thinly slice zucchini and eggplant lengthwise and drizzle with EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
- On a BBQ grill, grill vegetables until cooked and slightly charred, set aside.
- Grill prawns for approximately one minute each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place couscous into a large bowl, pour enough boiling water over the couscous to just cover allowing to sit for 3 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- To serve, divide couscous, vegetable and prawns between two and serve with Greek yoghurt, a lemon wedge and additional chimichurri as desired.