- Preheat the oven to 180° C
- Coat pumpkin with olive oil. Then place flesh-side down on a foil-lined baking tray and roast for 45 minutes or until flesh is so . Once cool enough to touch, scoop pumpkin flesh out from the skins and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until browned. Add garlic and ginger, stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add curry powder, coriander, cumin, and cloves, and constantly stir until spices become toasted and fragrant, about 60 seconds. Add stock, coconut milk, and pumpkin, and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat, and use a stick blender to blend the soup until smooth. Add Boomers Whey Protein Isolate and blender again until all protein powder is dissolved. Return pot to the stove over medium heat and bring soup to a simmer. Do not boil or protein powder may denature .
- Combine 1 cup stock and Boomers Whey Protein Isolate. Blend until all protein powder is dissolved. Add to the soup. Return pot to stove over medium heat and bring soup to a simmer. Do not boil or protein powder may denature.
- Serve soup with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt and fresh coriander. (omit fresh coriander if consuming during puree diet stage) .
Original recipe by Boomers