- Put your salmon into a dish and cover with 100g of curry paste. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 2-24 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, add in sour cream, honey, lime juice and finely grated zest, spring onions (reserving a few for garnish) and pepper, then stir until evenly mixed. Keep in fridge until serving time.
- Cook rice as per instructions on packet, although use coconut cream instead of water for cooking.
- In a separate pot, cook beans for 5 – 7 minutes.
- With the salmon, you can either cook on the hob in a fry pan, or if you want a little extra flavour, try cooking it on the BBQ. Cook on both sides for approx. 4 minutes depending on the thickness of the piece of fish or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with coconut rice and a generous helping of sour cream sauce and smile with delight!
Photo and original recipe by Cook with Janie