- To make the poached strawberries, hull and half strawberries.
- Combine with zest and juice of orange in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to low and simmer, covered for 2-3min.
- Add 1-2 Tbs maple syrup to sweeten (optional).
- To store remaining portions, divide into zip-lock bags and freeze, defrosting as needed.
For the porridge:
- Put oats in a bowl, pour over boiling hot water until just covered.
- Let stand for 1-2min until cooked and fluffy.
- Add 2-3Tbs poached strawberry mixture then top with roughly chopped pistachios.
Optional – Add some shaved coconut on top.