Cauliflower Muffins Bariatric Baked Ricotta
Roasted Garlic Vegetables
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 4 firm roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 red capsicum
- Black pepper
- Shredded basil leaves to garnish
- Mix garlic, orange rind and pepper.
- Chill for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Halve the tomatoes, chop capsicum and red onion
- Place the vegetables in an oven proof dish and spread the garlic mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes, until just tender.
- Serve sprinkled with basil.