Rice Paper Rolls Curried Pumpkin Soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
• 3 zucchini, grated, squeezed of excess water
• 2 cups peas, thawed
• 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella
• 2 Tbs chives, chopped
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon
• 3 Tbs sour cream
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1⁄4 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
• 3 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- Whisk milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Whisk in flour, gradually, until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Stir in zucchini, peas, cheese, chives and lemon zest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan to med-high. Spoon 1⁄4 cups of batter into pan. Cook for 3min per side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, dress lettuce, onion and cherry tomatoes with lemon juice and 1 Tbs EVOO.
- Divide fritters and salad between three serving plates and serve with 1Tbs sour cream.