- 2x 150g salmon fillets, skin on
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 4-6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbs Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 1700C.
- Cook potatoes in pot of boiling water for 10min or until almost cooked through, drain and transfer to a large baking dish.
- Add salmon fillets to baking dish, sprinkle with thyme leaves, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10min then add asparagus and beans and continue to bake until salmon is cooked to desired amount.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine Greek yoghurt, zest and lemon juice.
- To serve, divide salmon and vegetables on serving plates and a dollop of the lemon yoghurt sauce.
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.