- 1/2 lettuce
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp French mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 shallots
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 rashes of bacon
- 2 tbsp chapped parsley
- Shred lettuce coarsely, place in a deep salad bowl and sprinkle frozen peas over lettuce.
- Finely chop eggs and mushrooms, spread over peas and top with grated cheese
- Combine mayo, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and shallows. Pour over cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours (for best result refrigerate over night).
- Chop the bacon finely, cook until crisp and drain any oil/fat.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and place on top of salad. Sprinkle bacon and parsley over the top.
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.