- 1/2 cup oats ( High protein variety)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 banana ( ripe)
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until desired / pancake mix consistency
- Heat fry pan ( oil/ butter if not non- stick) on medium to high heat
- Pour mixture to form desired pancake size into heated frying pan
- Turn when “bubbles” appear on top of pancake ( approx 1 min)/ when underside is golden
- Cook for about 1 min/ remove when golden
– Top with berries & Greek yoghurt
Higher protein suggestions:
– Add unflavoured Whey protein isolate
– Replace milk with high protein yoghurt and add an additional egg
– Top with high protein yoghurt
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.