- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 4 firm roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 red capsicum
- Black pepper
- Shredded basil leaves to garnish
- Mix garlic, orange rind and pepper.
- Chill for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Halve the tomatoes, chop capsicum and red onion
- Place the vegetables in an oven proof dish and spread the garlic mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes, until just tender.
- Serve sprinkled with basil.
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.