- 1-2 fillet cooked salmon (broken up)
- 4 small potatoes ( washed, diced, cooked and roughly mashed)
- 6-8 fine Thai basil leaves or dill sprigs (chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (fine grated)
- 1 small clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tbs oliv
- e oil and
- butter (for frying)
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- 1 tsp ginger (finely minced)
- 1/2 clove garlic (crushed)
- 4 basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 lime (zested and juiced)
- Mix all the ingredients together and let rest
- Gently mix all patty ingredients together in a bowl
- Shape into patties
- Heat frypan to medium heat, add oil and butter to melt and heat
- Lightly fry patties in oil and butter mix until cooked and nicely browned
- Serve with dressing
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.