- 4 just-ripe yellow peaches, halved, stoned
- 1 tbs honey
- 100g smooth ricotta
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbs Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbs flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Drizzle peach with half the honey. Cook the peach for 2 mins each side or until charred and heated through. Transfer to serving plates, cut-side up.
- Combine the ricotta, vanilla and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture over the peach. Sprinkle with almond and drizzle with the remaining honey to serve.
Original recipe and image by Coles. Click here to see the original recipe.
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Consultant, Nicola.
Nicola underwent weight loss surgery in 2016 and is passionate about answering all you need to know about reshaping your body and your life with bariatrics.
Or you can make a booking online or phone us to see Dr Ian Baxter, if you feel ready to get started on your weight loss journey.