- 4 just-ripe yellow peaches, halved, stoned
- 1 tbs honey
- 100g smooth ricotta
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbs Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbs flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Drizzle peach with half the honey. Cook the peach for 2 mins each side or until charred and heated through. Transfer to serving plates, cut-side up.
- Combine the ricotta, vanilla and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture over the peach. Sprinkle with almond and drizzle with the remaining honey to serve.
Original recipe and image by Coles. Click here to see the original recipe.
Are you ready to find out more?
Call us today for a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our Bariatric Nurse Educator or one of our Bariatric coordinators.